02 Members & Communities
Members and Communities
ADSA supports data science communities with events and resources that bring people together to address common concerns in academic data science. Below are a few of the communities we serve. To learn more about our Membership options, please see our Membership Page.
- ADSA Member Directory (public-facing). We also have a larger member-access version.
- Current Institution & Lab Members; also see our Founding Members
- Career Development Network – a trusted and growing community of (mostly academic, mostly early-mid career) data scientists who share expertise in ways that benefit individual members and the network. See also our Career Development Network Member Directory to connect with early career colleagues and showcase your experience as a data scientist.
- Data Science Leadership – a community of administrators, directors, and leaders of data science initiatives and programs to guide the long-term vision for best practices in higher education.
- Also, check out our Peer Communities helping to make data science and related pursuits better for everyone.