2020 Data Science Leadership Summit
The goal of this Summit is to convene leaders of data science programs and faculty interested in creating new initiatives on their campuses: to form an academic leadership community for data science; to share best practices where they face similar challenges and opportunities; and to take collective responsibility in preparing next-generation data scientists to contribute in the best interests of society.
Our 2020 Keynote Speakers
Faculty Director of the Translational Data Analytics Institute, Professor Computer Science and Engineering; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology at The Ohio State University
Associate Professor of African American Studies and Founding Director of the Ida B. Wells Just Data Lab at Princeton University. Dr. Benjamin is the Joint Keynote Speaker with the ADSA Annual Meeting.
2020 Data Science Leadership Summit Committee
- Raghu Machiraju, PC Chair - The Ohio State University
- Margrit Betke, 2019 PC Chair - Boston University
- Cathryn Carson - University of California, Berkeley
- Nicholas J. Horton - Amherst College
- Vandana Janeja - University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Eric D. Kolaczyk - Boston University
- David Mongeau - University of California, Berkeley
- Purush Papatla - University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Abani Patra - Tufts University
- Yasmeen Shorish - James Madison University