2023 ADSA Annual Meeting: Program At-A-Glance
We have so much exciting content to offer!
Check out the breakout sessions, panel discussions, and demos/tutorials:
- Data Science by Design: Supporting and Celebrating the Creativity of Data Scientists
- Data Science, Health & Ethics
- Novel Statistical Approaches in Health Data Inference
- Collaboration Methods and Modalities: Data Science and the Arts
- Deciphering the Genomes (Highlights of Data Analyses in Biomedical Sciences)
- Learning from Data in Complex and Heterogeneous Biological Systems
- Knowledge Graphs for Biomedical Knowledge Discovery
- Data Science Modules on Health Justice
- Designing Project-Based Data Science Learning to Enhance Health and Well-being
- Perspectives on Inclusive Teaching in Introductory Data Science: Best Practices for University and Community College Students
- Expanding Data Science Learning Communities Through an Interdisciplinary Approach
- A Better Introduction to Data Science
- Exposing Students Across All Disciplines to the Fields of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
- The Humanities and Social Sciences with Data: Perspectives from College of Liberal and Fine Arts Scholars
- Organizing and Sustaining Data Science Consulting and Collaboration in Higher Education
- Developing Career Pathways in Data Science and AI at Community Colleges
- Key Foundational Problems in Data Science
- The Human Element of Data Science: How to Teach Data Science Ethics
- Advances in Data Science and Statistical Methods for Real-World Problems
- Accessing and Using Census Data
- Learning & Doing Data for Good
- Developing Open Data Science Lessons Together
- The Power of Visualization and Storytelling in Data Science
- Data Science and Education Policy
- Championing Innovations in Data Science Through Health and the Arts
and our full Program includes even more!
We will also have lightning talks, poster sessions, and interactive workshops centered around the biggest topics in data science.
Check back often as we update the program with additional content!